Kathy's passion is mentoring new nurses and encouraging anyone interested in the nursing field to pursue their dreams at any age. Her writing here and on her other sites and blogs is meant to inform and to encourage others to continue to seek information. Nursing is a lifelong learning experience. Sharing knowledge, experiences and information serves to make the nursing community stronger and better able to serve our patients.
Kathy has also been an award-winning blogger and author for many years. For over 3 years, Kathy was the Guide to Nursing at About.com. The site was closed in November 2007 when About.com combined it into a site for all health careers.
Kathy also writes and maintains two other websites for home health care professionals: Housecalls-Online.com and HomeHealth101.com.
You can read more of Kathy's articles at other nursing sites such as
For more information, visit KathyQuan.com
BOOKS BY KATHY QUAN for health care professionals and consumers.
- Exploring the Home Health Care Experience published November 2015
- The New Nurse Handbook published July 2014
- The Everything New Nurse Book was published March 2006
- The Everything New Nurse, Second Edition was published November 2011
- The Everything Guide to Careers in Health Care was published January 2007
- The Everything Guide to Caring for Aging Parents was published February 2009
- 150 Tips and Tricks for New Nurses was also published February 2009